Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 226

Thread: What Up? (musically speaking)

  1. #141
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Think I'm gonna dig out Doc Neeson and Angel City later today. That one might be new to ya. He's an Australian rock and roller from way back. Cherie may even know him. I'll mellow out with some old Pretenders stuff tonight.

  2. #142
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Most excellent reply Veronica! LOL! You get the CHERRY BOMB award! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    So I lit the fire....Isn't it good Norwegian Wood? [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

    I'm not listening to anything right now folks but here are a couple new releases I'm looking forward to:

    John Fogerty's 1st new album in seven years. I froget the title though!
    John Lennon "Accustic" with the best of John's accustic guitar music!
    //oo\\
    Peace!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  3. #143
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Walls And Bridges_John Lennon
    Mind Games_John Lennon
    //oo\\ [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #144
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Hi did you know this??
    You can now get some Runaways video's on WinMix...
    I just got: Cherry bomb live with Cherie, Schooldays, American nights Live with Cherie, Saturday night spesial, Mama were all crazy now, Japan short interview, and a classic all differnt picture video of Neon angels on the road to ruin.... Wow it's great......
    www.WinMix.com

  5. #145
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I'm incredulous!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I gotta see those videos!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I gotta! I gotta! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Thanx 4 the info! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  6. #146
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Wink

    Tell me if you find them.. The Cherry bomb live video whith Cherie in the corset is GREAT !!!

  7. #147
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Oh my Goud..........
    Im watching Saturday night special, and Joan look's like she's been smoking a little too much.. The way she's moving he'r arms and he'r EYES.......... God she looks so stoned.....
    Kinda makes me want a little myself....
    [img]smile.gif[/img] ))))))))))))))

  8. #148
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Little did I know I was in for such a big surprise last night. While channel surfing I happened to catch the last 20 minutes of Austin City Limits.
    I couldn't believe how great it was to see John Fogerty in this powerful new performance which included several CCR classics!

    I swear the man is better than ever and I sure hope to see this entire show someday, somehow!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #149
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Our l'il Joanie loaded ? Nah, say it ain't so ! Not Joan ! hehehe She use to be an ornery dickens. She's so squeeky clean now, you'd never believe she use to be that way when she was younger. I've got a hunch, all the Runaways may have been just a little ornery in their younger days.

  10. #150
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    And, oh-my-gosh, I see the King's cows made a break for it in Oslo Saturday morning on the national news. Ronnie, ya didn't get caught in the stampede, didja ? We got the same problem in Iowa sometimes. Ya gotta watch those cows. They're crafty little devils, 'cept at night when they kinda sleep. Best time to go cow-tipping in Iowa. Whaddya mean, ya never heard of cow-tipping ? What this has to do with music is beyond me. I just caught it on the news and thought of Veronica. Cracked me up, since I was born and bred in Iowa.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic